skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Mama Ziggy's Happenings
Saturday, March 14, 2009
Becca is 10 months!
Becca is 10 months old today! She weighs 16.5 lbs, crawls like she is shot out of a rocket, and pulls up on everything! I have even caught her standing alone for a few seconds at a time. She has 5 teeth. Becca is a happy little girl!
1 comment:
Arizona mom to eight
said...
She is such a doll, and I lover her Sweet Chic dress, Amanda has a SS one to match!
March 14, 2009 at 5:59 PM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
▼
2009
(24)
►
April
(7)
▼
March
(5)
EGGstraordinary!
State Gymnastics Meet
Becca is 10 months!
Happy 78th Birthday Hoppa
University of Florida Gator Meet
►
February
(5)
►
January
(7)
►
2008
(44)
►
December
(8)
►
November
(4)
►
October
(8)
►
September
(5)
►
August
(3)
►
July
(16)
About Me
Mama Ziggy's Happenings
View my complete profile
1 comment:
She is such a doll, and I lover her Sweet Chic dress, Amanda has a SS one to match!
Post a Comment