skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Mama Ziggy's Happenings
Thursday, December 4, 2008
The Stubborn Tooth
Amy had this tooth that just wouldn't pull out, although it was obviously ready...
She FINALLy got it out on her own!
And I bet the toothfairy will be proud of this one!
1 comment:
Jane
said...
I should have been home for this event.
December 5, 2008 at 6:52 PM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
►
2009
(24)
►
April
(7)
►
March
(5)
►
February
(5)
►
January
(7)
▼
2008
(44)
▼
December
(8)
Grossology
Christmas Day 2008
Daddy's Big Stick
Christmas Cookies!
Becca's New outfit
First Day of Christmas
Rainbow Meet 08 & Jill's new surprise!
The Stubborn Tooth
►
November
(4)
►
October
(8)
►
September
(5)
►
August
(3)
►
July
(16)
About Me
Mama Ziggy's Happenings
View my complete profile
1 comment:
I should have been home for this event.
Post a Comment