Saturday, September 6, 2008

Sick Kids...

This post most certainly will not include adorable pictures like I usually post BUT since it has rather taken over our life for over a month now, I feel compelled to say something about how sick the children have been. It all started on July 24th when Amy was sick with a fever then cough. ALL the other little kids got it except Rebecca.

Here is Amy during Princess Ballerina camp, you can tell she didn't feel good:


Photobucket

Finally we were really tired of one kid after another getting sick so we ended up
putting ALL the little ones on antibiotics which caused Molly, Bonnie, AND Joy
to get a horrible rash, especially Molly:






Photobucket

Photobucket

Since everyone has been so sick, I have been a washing FOOL, which is probably why the stack of clean towels is SO high for the kids to put away - unfortunately the dirty towels got mixed so I have to wash ALL of it again - ugh!



Photobucket

So prayers for healthy kids are much appreciated!

2 comments:

Arizona mom to eight said...

Oh Christy, I am sorry you are all going through so much. Praying you all get better soon.

Kris 10nbelow

Jane said...

icky. They're still not well?